Energy Without Borders: A strategic consortium of worldwide leaders in their respective solutions, technologies, services & products including SOLAR ENERGY, LED Lighting, Energy Data Analytics, Energy Procurement Services, Energy Savings Devices, Solar Panel Procurement & Sales & more.
EWB is made up of Energy Experts bringing together & delivering effective clean energy & energy efficiency management solutions for governments, municipalities, building owners, industries & organizations that consume energy.
Extensive roles in all aspects of the Solar Power Industry, EWB brings solar procurement services, solar manufacturing relationships, solar project development services & feasibility studies, design & pay-back, ROI, IRR & LCOE calculations for clients in all industry sectors.
With our division “next-generation” ESCO, EWB’s ESCO As A Service creates an important guide & Road Map for energy consumers to follow to meet their energy goals: A sequence for using data-driven decisions on what to do about energy savings, energy loss, & how energy & efficiency has a profound impact – for good or bad- on all aspects of every organization.
Using a common sense, intelligent sequence approach to managing energy & efficiency, EWB provides energy consumers & organizations a look at the most important aspects of energy usage & how it impacts their organization far beyond just Energy Savings: Higher financial gains, lower barriers to entry, more beneficial “productive” clean energy, efficiency and sustainable energy solutions.
EWB Partners making up our consortium include service providers such as Enel/ ENERNOC, – IBM Partners, – Sylvania/ Osram Lighting Services, – & leaders in software platform technologies for solar system design, & energy usage data analytics advanced technologies.
Let’s get started:
- Upon creating your Energy Road-Map, Energy Procurement is often a great place to start. Buying gas and electric at better rates through our Reverse Auction platform where suppliers compete for your business in a transparent auction may be your first step in savings with cash going right to your bottom line.
- Next, auditing your energy use in lighting: LED lighting and system harmonics balancing, – We’ve helped you lower your electric & gas rates through our auction platform, now retrofitting your lighting with LEDs may be a next step to reduce consumption. Working with our LED manufacturing partners delivering higher quality products, longer warranties, advanced solutions on-grid or off-grid, with or without energy storage. LED retrofits are usually the “low hanging fruit” for measurable energy savings. And if needed, we represent harmonic balancing equipment to stabilize energy flow to equipment & systems.
- Now that we’ve lowered your rates and energy demand, is a Solar energy solution able to put more money in your pocket, increase your property values and improve overall performance? Let us show you how with our Solar Calculator determining your Levelized Cost Of Electricity.
- Sustainable building material: Focus on special types of energy savings using materials for higher efficiency and ROI for the money spent.
- Energy storage: We’ll match the right technology to your specific project. These solutions vary greatly so we match technologies to projects in an equipment-agnostic approach.
- Demand response: Get paid for choosing not to use energy, manage energy usage, procure energy through the largest brokerage and reverse-auction- may be a solution for your organization.
(read Jigar Shah’s post about financial incentives for clean renewable energy https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/economics-keep-wind-solar-energy-thriving-jigar-shah?trk=hb_ntf_MEGAPHONE_ARTICLE_POST ).
Pursuit of best-practices in clean energy and efficiency solutions includes, not only higher performing, higher quality products, but resources and unique financial means enabling more energy consumers easier access to switch to clean energy and efficiency. Now.
Sustainability through smart data, wi-fi product technologies supporting and managing clean energy and efficiency, & improving environmental impacts and a whole lot more, – is what we are all about.
Today, following the Sustainable Development Goals initiatives, clean energy and efficiency remain a key focus with objectives of building awareness and forging ahead enabling more and more people and organizations to get involved, take action and save our Planet, our Society.
Updating these topics and focus is now on COP21, COP22 and many more initiatives, with our specific focus in USA.
EWB is a member organization, part of and actively pursuing and supporting Green School efforts, Climate Group efforts, Smart Cities Initiatives, Green Building Council Programs, Solar initiatives and numerous organizations dedicated to a real change in how we use, (waste) and generate the energy we need to survive. What we need is clean energy and efficiency, fast.
EWB recognizes that in order to make a real, measurable, quantifiable and significant impact on our initial goals and intentions, we need to make our solutions uniquely beneficial, more financially viable and advantageous in order to engage energy consumers. We all need to make it happen now. Being focused on specific clean energy and efficiency technologies and solutions that make biggest impacts in sequential order, cutting costs and saving energy has become our new standard and success for all stakeholders.
We continue this pursuit and noble cause to make a dent in rapid deterioration of our Planet and all Her inhabitants, stemming from energy poverty in many areas, and fossil and dangerous energy fuels usage around the globe.
Act now. Refusing to take action, or not adding clean energy and energy efficiency measures to your organization immediately may be irresponsible. Our solutions save you money and lives. It increases productivity. Every hour you delay costs you & shareholders/ stakeholders more money, it’s unhealthy and destroys our environment and future generations, even more. Often, you don’t need to spend more money, just reap the savings to your top and bottom lines.
Leadership Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhammes/ 267 454 1562 firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership Highlights: 17 years research & participation in renewable energy, sustainability, energy efficiency, climate & environmental information, training, consulting, sales, equipment, solar energy manufacturing, technologies, & project development, for public & private organizations; Commercial, Industrial, residential & municipalities.
A few samples:
- Cal State University: Advisory Board; Participate, contribute to sustainability & renewable energy curriculum
- Elsevier Publishing: “Practical Handbook on Photovoltaics”, resource review advisor.
- National Solar Energy Seminars Trainer, Presenter, Speaker
- 8 years Executive roles, Sales & Mgmt. largest USA division, global design-build, high performance sustainable building materials manufacturing firm.
- Executive VP Sales & Marketing, launched & drove from start-up to $100 million in 4 years, – USA division global Solar Panel manufacturing firm headquartered in Germany. Sold into 450 EPCs, 8000+ projects supplied throughout the Americas. Acting EVP, Solar Academy, USA. Training hundreds of NABCEP applicants for NABCEP Certification
- Executive VP Sales & Marketing, strategy development, Partner In the Firm for leading online solar design software firm, producing over 400,000 solar designs weekly through world’s #1, largest volume solar contractors
- US Green Building Council “ LEED” EB trained, 2004
- Green Advantage Certified, Green Building Design
- Sustainable Building Institute trained, Certified
- Solar Energy International trained, “Renewable Energy for Developing Countries” Course Cert.
- Solar PV 101, 102 trained, MAGE GmbH NABCEP Academy trained, certification course
- Solar HOT Thermal Solar Certified
- Passive Solar trained, Certified 4SeasonsSolar
- Founding Member, Green Net Network Synergistic regional sustainable green energy solutions providers
- PV America conference committee member
- Speaker, Solar Power International 2015
- Renew America sponsor/ participant, road-trip via Electric Vehicles cross-country treks.
History: 12 years ago EWB launched as a global portal & consortium of hundreds of resources & links for all those worldwide who may be in search of solutions in sustainability, clean renewable energy & energy efficiency services, green building products & technologies globally. With a lean towards Developing Countries, EWB became involved in designing projects as:
- Solar water pumping system to supply water to a remote village in developing country via NGO,
- Researching & designing comprehensive energy generation & infrastructure solution for a small developing country in West Africa via RFP from USAID
- Developing multiple residential & commercial solar energy projects in USA
Fast-Forward to Today: Partnerships, Strategic Alliances, and Service & Solutions Providers:
- [GridPoint], DEXMATECH, MEAZON, Senseware: Largest networks, most advanced technologies & lowest price-point energy data collection & analysis platforms for measuring, monitoring, managing device & circuit-level energy usage in an actionable Road-Map guiding format
- EnerNoc: Largest demand response technology platform, largest reverse-auction energy rate reduction platform..
- Sylvania Osram: Worlds’ top 3 LED lighting solution providers
- Solar technologies procurement from specific technologies matching objectives of each solar project. Emphasis on unique bifacial solar panel applications.
Solar design tools used by largest volume integrators, proprietary solar energy calculator delivers pricing transparency
As a Founding Partner/ Member participating in the New Energy Co .NYC, network of solutions providers, EWB is a key stakeholder solving complex energy challenges via a simplistic, manageable, zero-risk solution.
David Hammes, Principal, Energy without Borders email@example.com