LED lighting, and retrofitting, installers. Indoor, Outdoor, higher quality and warranties, no-cost-outlay LED solutions.
Offering advanced, patented, attractive roadway – street lights – park way – parking lot – Solar Powered LED outdoor lighting,
Plus click here for LED indoor lighting (check out the intro to our manufacturing partners).
Longer warranties, $0 down financing, cash-positive money in your pocket from the start.
EWB provides exclusive LED lighting retrofits and unique, new installations with advanced, patented decorative solar powered LED lighting solutions.
See how Miami Florida, USA is handling climate and environmental and budget issues, all at the same time:
Imagine, cutting your lighting expenses by as much as 50%, 60%, 75% or more, and getting the highest return on your lighting investment.
Thanks to our manufacturing partners, your project pay-back is from the energy efficiency savings, quickly giving you a cash-positive result – with the right financing, often from day one. No risk to you.
- Requires no trenching, No cabling, No risk of Copper theft – Huge Savings!
- Reduce or eliminate new infrastructure costs.
- Your existing or new street light poles can be Retrofitted in 1 hour with 2 men, per pole.
- $0 electricity bill from day 1, after installation completion.
- 10 year warranty / zero maintenance on our CW product.
- Wireless control, program, schedule and see performance of your lights with your phone, I-Pad or computer (with Gateway option). Huge administrative cost savings by having full visibility and control of all your street lights.
- 8 Days of energy storage with No Sun – 3 weeks of energy storage in continuous cloudy and rainy days.
- Extreme heat or cold resistant.
- 150MPH winds resistant.
- Smart City Solutions (cameras, weather monitoring, traffic controls, pollution sensors, communication platforms, public Wi-Fi, 911 call button, USB device charging station, Micro-grid services and more). More cash in your pockets, energy efficiency savings, smart data controls, environmental benefits, – that is bright.
Let us calculate YOUR Savings: CONTACT US NOW
Advanced LEDs cash-positive from the beginning
Our unique energy-savings LED lighting solution is made possible with our manufacturing partners, enabling outdoor roadway street lights, walkway retrofits at a lower cost, decorative and colonial style roadway and walkway lighting without the necessary infrastructure changes needed in other solutions.
We deliver off-grid or on-grid lighting solutions with all the connectivity and controls, along with back-up power for emergencies, public safety and more.
Let us provide a bright solution for you, as we are doing for industry, smart cities and municipalities, universities, schools, hospitals, parking facilities and a whole lot more.
Every hour you delay may be costing you or your organization up to about 75% more than you need to be paying for your lighting costs.
With our controls technologies you can save so much more on maintenance costs, equipment repairs or replacement. The more you know about smart energy management the faster you will save with EWB.
How much will you save when taking advantage of our offer? ROI Calculator provided by Electro-Matic Visual Solutions
Outdoor LED Lighting and Parking Lots, Street Lights
Learn more about LEDs here.
Lighting As A Service
OPEX vs CAPEX:
Our advanced LED Lighting technology offers an incredible unparalleled lifetime experience, virtually eliminating nearly all maintenance costs. LED lighting with battery back-up, patented solar power that makes retrofits and new lighting much more attractive- means ultimate savings and best solutions for your project.
And the cost per lumen is less than other systems.
Operations costs are lower, efficiency is higher when installing our massive energy saving system. Energy Without Borders brings you LED lighting technologies from the leading providers. That’s bright.
Thanks to EWB and our consortium of partners, energy consumers are now able to:
- Cut back heavily on money spent on lighting energy
- Reduce the overall energy used resulting in huge energy usage cutback
- Reduce the cost of lighting maintenance, add to public safety
- Play a role in reducing carbon dioxide emission to the environment
- Realize funding repaid by savings in a faster time than the product warranty, PLUS, many clients can be CASH-POSITIVE from day one.
This technology saves money for municipalities, SmartCities, Commercial and Industrial applications, schools, hospitals, universities and more. It’s an effective energy saving solution easily accessible and manageable. For Institutions looking to cut energy costs while joining the clean energy movement, our advanced LED lighting can be
The world’s nations have agreed that climate change is real and we have a collective responsibility to help curtail it. With lighting accounting for 15 percent of global electricity consumption – more than the electricity generated by all the nuclear power stations in the world – now is the time to take action.
Taking place in the City of Lights, the 2015 United Nations (UN) Climate Change Conference (more commonly referred to as COP21) spurred a global agreement to limit the world’s temperature rise to below two degrees Celsius. It’s no surprise that the global forum also served as a vestibule for the Clean Energy Ministerial’s Global Lighting Challenge — a race to deploy 10 billion high-efficiency, high-quality and affordable lighting products as quickly as possible. With eyes on the future of energy efficiency and lighting, we have a real opportunity to spark a transformation and motivate the world to make the switch to LED, moving beyond outdated lighting technology. (Cree article).
Lighting accounts for nearly 6% of global CO2 emissions. A global switch to energy efficient light emitting diode (LED) technology could save over 1,400 million tons of CO2 and avoid the construction of 1,250 power stations.
Following the historic global Paris Agreement, effective climate actions are needed. With savings over 50-70%, LED lighting is recognized as one of the most actionable and ready-to-implement technologies for cities to transition to a low carbon economy and peak emissions in the next decade.